Commission Status: Closed
----20% Sale during February on Romance Themed Commissions
What I will Draw
What I will not draw:
What I will sometimes draw:
The following are base/starting prices. They are one per character. Backgrounds beyond basic colors are not included in base prices. Final prices may differ depending on your order specifications. Illustrations can vary between a single character, to a an elaborate scene, and several options in between. Please contact me for a price quote.
Flat Color - Alcohol, Pencil, Crayon
Color, simple Shading
Prices listed are added to Digital Art prices.
Simple: Single movement
Medium: 2-3 movements
Complex: 4 or more moves
One minute Short: Not available
Black & White
trading card-sized drawings that feature one character, animal, object, etc.
Color, simple Shading
Can be used for reactions
Black & White
Sketch - $9
Inked - $12
Flat Color - $16
Color, Shading - $20
Complex characters will increase prices.
Subscribing to Twitch comes with a Tsum Tsum
Simple - Words with a simple background
Word art - Drawn Words with background
Picture - see example
112 x 112 icons for Twitch and Discord. Price includes 56 and 28 required by twitch.
Loyalty badges, Bit Badges, and additional badges that Twitch adds.
A variety of scenes are available. Base prices are listed:
Tattoo Designs are treated as Full Digital Art Illustrations.
I accept payments through the following:
1) I have the right to update this page as needed and without warning. You are responsible for making sure you are up to date on the information on this page, especially that which relates to your commission. Check the date at the top to see if anything has been changed/update since the last time you read it.
2) This is a Business Contract. Emails need to be responded to promptly, preferably within 24 hours, so I can continue working. If something comes up on your end and you might be unable to reply, please notify me in advance.
3) I will work with you to give you what you want, but please understand and respect my personal input, experience, style, and judgement as well.
4) Half the payment upfront for commissions more than US$20. Full payment upfront for commissions under $20.
5) Commission must be paid for by the commissioner and commissioner alone. Breaking this will result in a blacklist as of May 3, 2020.
6) Abuse of the form, such as using it to attack the artist without request for art, will result in a fee above the minimum lawsuit amount. Abuse of form to attack the artist with a request for art will result in an increase of price for the commission.
The time it takes to complete your commission is determined by my schedule, workload, communication, and complexity of your commission.
Each commission experience is unique and I offer an estimated turnaround time. You are free to inquire about the status of your commission via email or over stream if I am not streaming art.
I work on commissions in the order they were reserved and paid for. However please understand I am not always only working on your commission. I may alternate between slots as needed to keep projects fresh and not get burnt out, or work on personal projects in between working on your commission in my free time.
How quickly you, the commissioner, and I communicate with one another is also a very important factor in how quickly I start and finish work for you. You may have already paid me, or be first in my slots, but if you take a long time to get back to my emails, then I will move on to the next person. You will not lose your spot.